To assure your protection we do not store your credit card information.
What websites are covered by this policy?
What information do we collect?
- Personal Information: Personal information is information that is associated with your name or personal identification. In general, we collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us by:
In connection with these activities, we may collect personal information from you, including, but not limited to, your name, physical address, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, credit card information, user name and/or password associated with the use of our Websites or web portal. If you wish to unsubscribe to any of the materials you previously requested to receive, you may do so by following the instructions provided at the end of such materials.
- (1) registering on our Websites.
- (2) signing up to enter a promotion, participate in an event or survey, or receive newsletters or other literature.
- (3) making product, project, or service inquiries.
- (4) contacting us (including our webmaster, customer service representatives, or other employees) by e-mail.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you for any of the following purposes:
- (1) to facilitate your use of our Websites and better understand your needs.
- (2) to fulfill your requests for information about certain products and services.
- (3) to send you information, promotional materials, and offers from our company.
- (4) to contact visitors to our Web Sites when necessary.
- (5) to help address problems with our Websites.
- (6) to administer our Websites.
- (7) to conduct internal reviews of our Websites.
- (8) to help us better understand visitors' use of our Websites.
- (9) to protect the security or integrity of our Websites.
Non-personal information will be used for these purposes as well as to monitor our Websites and provide a better online experience for our visitors. WE WILL NOT SELL, RENT OR LEASE ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHERS. FOR YOUR PROTECTION, ALL CREDIT CARD AND PERSONAL INFORMATION IS ENCRYPTED BEFORE IT IS TRANSFERRED VIA THE INTERNET TO OUR WEBSITES' SERVER.
Will we disclose information we collect from you?
We will not transfer or otherwise disclose your personal information to others, except as follows:
- (1) we may share your personal information with our employees or suppliers, to fulfill a product or service request.
- (2) we may disclose your personal information in response to judicial process such as a subpoena or court order and provide information to law enforcement agencies in connection with an investigation of any matter related to public safety, as permitted by law.
Do we collect information from children?
What happens to your information in the event of unforeseen circumstances?
Keeping Your Information Secure
We are committed to protecting the information you provide us. To prevent unauthorized access and disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of information, Blindsmax.com implements appropriate physical and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
Can I access my information?
Blindsmax.com strives to keep your personal information accurate. We have implemented technology management processes and policies to maintain personal information accuracy. We provide you with access to your personal information, including making reasonable efforts to provide you with the opportunity to change your personal information. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity such as a password and/or a user ID before granting access to your personal information. If you would like to access or change any personal information you have provided to us, please email us at email@example.com.